Information for Parents
- Parents and carers can obtain the uniform, from Crested School Wear in Cannock (www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk/), who provide branded items or any other retailer of school uniform.
- West Hill has its own Pre-loved uniform shop which opens weekly. Clean preloved uniform is available for all parents to swop with uniform which is no longer required or bought with a voluntary contribution.
Our school’s uniform:
Children are expected to wear
- A black/grey skirt or trousers
- A white shirt
- A school tie
- A blue jumper or cardigan
- Sensible black shoes.
- Children should not attend school wearing nail polish or jewellery (with the exception of stud earrings and a standard watch).
Children will need kit appropriate to all weather types.
- plimsoles or trainers
- jogging bottoms
- A house-coloured t-shirt
- A jumper.
Children should come to school in their P.E kits and remain in them for the entire of the day on P.E days. Children with shoulder length hair or longer will be asked to tie their hair up.
Earrings are required to be removed PE.
Children may also require a waterproof coat and a bag to bring their lunch, home learning activities and reading diaries in.
To make our school uniform swap shop more accessible, we would like to offer an ordering service. If you need any uniform and find yourself unable to attend the shop’s opening hours, please complete the form via the link below and if we can help, your parcel will be sent home discreetly in your child’s bag. Please feel free to return a voluntary contribution if you are able or alternatively donate any of your outgrown uniform.
If you have any queries relating to the swap shop, please contact Mrs. Haste.